As we all know, snow in Memphis is a rarity. It happens maybe once a year, if that, and it seldom sticks to the ground. This year we actually got several inches of snow, enough to make an adequate snow angel and sled down steep hills. We are hoping everyone is having a great time in the snow! Have fun and be safe out there!
- Ready to pack up and escape from Monday like 🚘 👋🏼 let us find the perfect @yakimaracks setup for your next adventur… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- Due to Tropical Storm Cindy, we have had to cancel the @NinerBikes Demo ☹️ The integrity of the trails is of utmost… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- OI and @NinerBikes invite you to test ride a Niner. We'll be at the Wolf River Trails, underneath Walnut Grove from… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- We're all set up 🐶 Come by our Poplar Ave location tonight till 7pm for @MountainKhakis #HellYeahTour 😜 https://t.co/P6w301l3b0 5 days ago
- Tomorrow- Poplar location 5-7pm for @MountainKhakis #HellYeahTour 😜 Enjoy a cold one while we discuss how to keep a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
Recent Outdoors Inc Photos
Outdoors Inc Happenings