The Outdoors Inc Experience is paddling. It’s cycling. It’s climbing. It’s backpacking and hiking. We have been outfitting human-powered recreation since 1974. We want to be your resource for gear knowledge, travel tips and tricks, and community recreation ideas. Hopefully, this blog will give you some insight on what to buy, how to travel, where to go (in and out of town), and what we are doing as a company and as individuals. We want to hear for you, too. Let us know your experiences in and out of our stores. Ask us questions. That’s what we are here for.
- Ready to pack up and escape from Monday like 🚘 👋🏼 let us find the perfect @yakimaracks setup for your next adventur… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- Due to Tropical Storm Cindy, we have had to cancel the @NinerBikes Demo ☹️ The integrity of the trails is of utmost… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- OI and @NinerBikes invite you to test ride a Niner. We'll be at the Wolf River Trails, underneath Walnut Grove from… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- We're all set up 🐶 Come by our Poplar Ave location tonight till 7pm for @MountainKhakis #HellYeahTour 😜 https://t.co/P6w301l3b0 5 days ago
- Tomorrow- Poplar location 5-7pm for @MountainKhakis #HellYeahTour 😜 Enjoy a cold one while we discuss how to keep a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
Recent Outdoors Inc Photos
Outdoors Inc Happenings