The Outdoors Inc Experience is paddling. It’s cycling. It’s climbing. It’s backpacking and hiking. We have been outfitting human-powered recreation since 1974. We want to be your resource for gear knowledge, travel tips and tricks, and community recreation ideas. Hopefully, this blog will give you some insight on what to buy, how to travel, where to go (in and out of town), and what we are doing as a company and as individuals. We want to hear for you, too. Let us know your experiences in and out of our stores. Ask us questions. That’s what we are here for.
- 20% off Mountain Hardwear. Use web coupon code SPRING13 to purchase online. fb.me/2K8pX0aeD 7 hours ago
- The River is high. fb.me/BoB2wLNQ 9 hours ago
- Salomon Men's XT Wings 3, $140.00. Stability and agility come together in this light weight, pure trail running... fb.me/2Vj8ULWxr 12 hours ago
- 20% OFF Mountain Hardwear #constantcontact conta.cc/1954w4X 13 hours ago
- RT @CHCMemphis: More than 500 recreational to expert canoe & kayak paddlers from all over the world participate in the @Outdoors_Inc race e… 18 hours ago
Recent Outdoors Inc Photos
Outdoors Inc Happenings